How It Works – 3 Easy Steps
Get a copy of your Prescription.
Before you order, you need to have your prescription. Your prescription is valid for 2 years. Your optician MUST provide you with a copy of your prescription
- BY LAW. Your prescription consists of a series of numbers, which you do not need to understand. You can learn more on the 'Personalise Your Glasses' page, by rolling your cursor over the ? icons.
Browse the website and choose your frame. Then proceed to personalise your glasses with your prescription details.
Once you have selected your frame(s), enter your prescription details into the fields and select the type of lens you need.
Complete your purchase through the 100% secure payment gateway, and receive your glasses in the post.
After placing your order, sit back and relax. You have just saved yourself A LOT of money. Your glasses will be sent to you by post. Discover how you can SAVE MONEY buying glasses online. Read our price-crunching guide NOW and find out.....
- How to choose a frame that suits you and fits well.
- How to SAVE MONEY - lots of it. Never pay silly prices for lenses again.
- How to choose the most appropriate lenses for your chosen frame & prescription..
- How to understand what your prescription means.